When becoming a tenant of ours we need to collect a lot of vital information from you such as:
- the proper spelling of your full legal name (as it appears on your passport)
- your date of birth
- your national insurance number
- your email address
- your telephone number
- your current home address
- and so on
Therefore, all proposed tenants are required to complete our online application form within 3 working days of the holding agreement being signed, or else, the application may be cancelled and the holding amount (the money paid so far) will not be refunded.
Tenants can complete our online application by visiting: http://apply.letme.it/ (the application form will take 3 to 10 minutes depending on how fast you are - we recommend having all of your important information to hand to ensure that the form does not time out on you!)
- If you do not have a UK Bank Account, please click the "Skip" button at the bottom of that page
- If you any of the questions do not apply to you, such as it is asking for a guarantor but you are paying all the rent upfront so you do not need a guarantor, then please write "N/A" in all of the required boxes and use "AL1 3RR" as the postcode. However, this should not happen as long as you answer the questions correctly on page 1 of the form.