When becoming a tenant of ours we need to collect a lot of vital information from you such as:
- the proper spelling of your full legal name (as it appears on your passport)
- your date of birth
- your national insurance number
- your email address
- your telephone number
- your current home address
- and so on
Therefore, all proposed tenants are required to complete our online application form within 3 working days of the holding agreement being signed, or else, the application may be cancelled and the holding amount (the money paid so far) will not be refunded.
Tenants can complete our online application by visiting: http://apply.letme.it/ (the application form will take 3 to 10 minutes depending on how fast you are - we recommend having all of your important information to hand to ensure that the form does not time out on you!)
- We have had reports of people not being able to complete the form using the Safari Internet Browser, we recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- If you take too long to complete the form it will "time out" and you will have to start again - please complete it in one sitting and try to do it as quickly as possible to avoid this
- If you do not have a UK Bank Account, please click the "Skip" button at the bottom of that page
- If you any of the questions do not apply to you, such as it is asking for a guarantor but you are paying all the rent upfront so you do not need a guarantor, then please write "N/A" in all of the required boxes and use "AL1 3RR" as the postcode.