Unfortunately, no, you may not. 

It is your responsibility to arrange for a post redirection service to be set up before you move out of the property.

The new tenants will be advised to return any and all post/parcels sent to you back to the sender.

This is for the security of our tenants and to prevent fraud and identity theft.