If a window or glass door at your property is broken then it is usually your responsibility to get it repaired or replaced at your expense (check your tenants' insurance as it may cover this).

If the glass is broken by a criminal, then you must report this to the police and then complete a repair request on our website providing us with as much detail as possible including the crime reference number (which the police will give you). With the crime reference number, the landlord will usually arrange for the glass to be replaced at their expense or via their insurance.